2018 Advance Africa Conference
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - Saturday, June 02, 2018
In an age that glorifies instantaneous results and rapid growth, it can be difficult for leaders to take the long view -- for their churches and also for their personal lives. Join us in Durban, South Africa as we consider what it takes to become not only leaders who can sprint, but also leaders who can last.
There are two distinct sections of the event:
- 30 May - 31 May / Lead couples time: This is a two day residential conference. It is for couples who lead churches/congregations and they are free to bring along one other key eldership couple, if desired.
- 31 May - 2 June / All leaders conference: This conference is the main event and is open to all leaders. Churches are encouraged to bring along anyone that they feel will benefit from this leadership time together. This will be a non-residential conference hosted at St Agnes, in Kloof.
- To register for the Lead couples time, follow this link.
- To get a ticket for the All leaders conference click here.
In an effort to make the All leaders conference accessible to as many as possible, we have created 4 distinct ticket options to allow you to attend all or part of the 3 day event. We urge you to make yourself available for the whole conference, but understand that commitments at work and home may only allow for you to attend a portion of the event.
- Full conference R500.00
- Friday & Saturday R400.00
- Friday only R210.00
- Saturday only R190.00
To get a ticket for the All leaders conference click here. Please note, these are #EarlyBird prices, and will go up by 10% after 15 April 2018.
The team at Onecity Church has kindly compiled a list of recommended accommodation options near to the venue (St Agnes, Kloof). View this map for more information: https://goo.gl/aPXrpd